It’s summertime! This means its prime time to work on that tan, and lounge poolside, drink in hand with the little umbrella and all. This time of year means sun, and lots of it! It is all the rage being and staying cool during summer. Here are 5 extremely hot, summer hairstyles/ accessories trending right now to accentuate that hot summer bod and the copious amounts of sundresses we all just bought, impulsively, because its summer and we can.
- Floral Accessories – We have all seen it on our news-feeds, flowers are everywhere right now. They are being incorporated into our daily life and self-expression. Flowers have even started showing up stuffed delicately and in appropriate hipster fashion, in men’s beards (check it out, it’s been trending for weeks) Pinning small or large flowers to our braids, or placing a flower just above our ears is a perfect way to show the world how seriously we take our summer vacation.
- Golden Hair Accessories– Another simple way to add some sass to our summer is by adding large golden hair pins or thick golden head bands to our summer beach hair. Gold is a very fitting color for summer 2015. Gold is metallic; it is bold enough to make a statement, yet subtle enough (gold matches with everything) to not distract fellow beach-goers from those natural salt water locks we are rocking this summer!
- Slicked back hair– A trend this summer that has been getting a ton of attention would be the “Slicked back hair” look. It is acquired by slicking back the hair around our faces and leaving all other hair down instead of putting it up in a pony. It is a great summer hairstyle must have, especially when we add waves or curls from the neck down.
- Up-Do Braids– Messy braids are still “in”, but up-do braids are extremely popular right now, it is a braid, just not an average one by any measure! These braids are to be braided into buns, or into wrap around braids. They are a creative way to spice up the classic messy braid we all know and love so much.
- Complex Ponytails: 2015’s focus has been all about being original. Complex ponytails are a great way to showcase our creativity and originality. Utilizing a classic French twist that ends in a ponytail or experimenting with a double layered ponytail are sophisticated ways of spicing up the normal, everyday ponytail.
When it comes to summer, everything boils down to being comfortable. With these 5 hairstyles, we are well on our way to becoming the most comfortably, stylish people on the beach this summer.